Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Reymonds run questions answers.

2. All I have to do in life is mind my brother Raymond, which is enough. From this I can infer that Raymond is either her little brother or he is a bit different from the other family like he might have some sort of disease of disorder or he might just be a very troublesome boy.

There is no track meet that I don’t win the first-place medal. I can infer that she is a very fast runner or that she practises at a running academy because she wins every race that she does.

3. Example 1: And I don’t play the dozens or believe in standing around with somebody in my face doing a lot of talking. I much rather just knock you down and take my chances even if I am a little girl with skinny arms and a squeaky voice, which is how I got the name Squeaky.
This is visual imagery because it describes her posture. Also it is auditory imagery because it describes the way she sounds.

Example 2. The big kids call me Mercury cause I’m the swiftest thing in the neighborhood.
This is visual imagery because Mercury is the planet that goes around the sun the quickest.
This is a metaphor which is true of figurative language.

4. I think that Raymond is vaguely described as a little boy or like he is some way different than everyone else. But a lot of people call him my little brother cause he needs looking after cause he’s not quite right. And a lot of smart mouths got lots to say about that too, especially when George was minding him. But now, if anybody has anything to say to Raymond, anything to say about his big head, they have to come by me. In this paragraph they talk about how Reymond doesn't understand if you talk to him and it also said that he is different from others. This explains how Raymond is different from everybody else around him.

No comments:

Post a Comment